Département de Mathématiques
Université de Fribourg
Chemin du Musée 23
In Fall 2019, I was teaching a student seminar on complex algebraic curves in Fribourg.
In Spring 2019, I was teaching a student seminar on surfaces in Fribourg.
CV.Here is a CV.
Low-dimensional topology and geometry. In particular, everything concerning fibred knots, concordance, the mapping class group, pseudo-Anosov homeomorphisms, hyperbolic volume and connections to Lehmer's question.
16. Divide knots of maximal genus defect, preprint.
15. Divide monodromies and antitwists on surfaces, (joint with Pierre Dehornoy), preprint.
14. Overcommuting pairs in groups and 3-manifolds bounding them, (joint with Julien Marché), accepted for publication in J. London Math. Soc. (2020).
13. On the arithmetic and the geometry of skew-reciprocal polynomials, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 147 (2019), no. 12, 5131-5139.
12. Minimal Penner dilatations on nonorientable surfaces (joint with Balázs Strenner), accepted for publication in J. Topol. Anal. (2019).
11. Minimal pseudo-Anosov stretch factors on nonoriented surfaces (joint with Balázs Strenner), Algebr. Geom. Topol. 20 (2020), no. 1, 451-485.
10. On the genus defect of positive braid knots, Algebr. Geom. Topol. 20 (2020), no. 1, 403-428.
9. The Arnoux-Yoccoz mapping classes via Penner's construction (joint with Balázs Strenner), accepted for publication in Bull. Soc. Math. France (2019).
8. Checkerboard graph monodromies (joint with Sebastian Baader and Lukas Lewark), Enseign. Math. 64 (2018), no. 1-2, 65-88.
7. Teichmüller polynomials of fibered alternating links (joint with Robert Billet), Osaka J. Math. 56 (2019), no. 4, 787-806.
6. On the topological 4-genus of torus knots (joint with Sebastian Baader, Peter Feller and Lukas Lewark), Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 370 (2018), no. 4, 2639-2656.
5. Minimal dilatation in Penner's construction, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 145 (2017), no. 9, 3941-3951.
4. Positive braid knots of maximal topological 4-genus, Math. Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc. 161 (2016), no. 3, 559-568.
3. On Coxeter mapping classes and fibered alternating links (joint with Eriko Hironaka), Michigan Math. J. 65 (2016), no. 4, 799-812.
2. Signature and concordance of positive knots (joint with Sebastian Baader and Pierre Dehornoy), Bull. London Math. Soc. 50 (2018), no. 1, 166-173.
1. Signature, positive Hopf plumbing and the Coxeter transformation (with an appendix jointly written with Peter Feller), Osaka J. Math. 53 (2016), no. 1, 251-266.
PhD thesis.On the spectra of mapping classes and the 4-genera of positive knots, written under the supervision of Sebastian Baader at Universität Bern, 2017.