Welcome to my webpage. Currently I work as a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Fribourg (Switzerland), under the supervision of Anand Dessai. I am a member of the DFG-Priority Program Geometry at infinity (SPP 2026).
NEWS: I am a co-organizer of the Riemannian Topology Meeting, which will take place in Fribourg (Switzerland) on the 8th and 9th of November, 2018.
I obtained my Ph.D. degree at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid in May 2016, under the supervision of Luis Guijarro. Some information:
1. (With L. Guijarro) Soft restrictions on positively curved Riemannian submersions. J. Geom. Anal. 26 (2016), no. 2, 1442--1452. arXiv:1501.01813
2. Nonnegative curvature on stable bundles over compact rank one symmetric spaces. Adv. Math. 307 (2017), 53--71. arXiv:1506.03972
3. (With M. Radeschi) A note on the Petersen-Wilhelm conjecture. To appear in Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. arXiv:1706.00366
4. (With M. Zibrowius) The stable converse soul question for positively curved homogeneous spaces. Submitted. arXiv:1707.04711
5. (With M. Zibrowius) Open manifolds with non-homeomorphic positively curved souls. Submitted. arXiv:1802.07836. Link to the C++ program Eschenburg calculator.
Office: Math 0.107 in PER 11 (see map)
Département de Mathématiques
Chemin du Musée 23
Faculté des sciences
Université de Fribourg, Pérolles
1700 Fribourg (Switzerland)